I was given the Liebster award by Julia Goss of Beyond The Books Homeschool and let me just say, thank you Julia! These challenges really help me to keep blogging and plucking away at it. I have really enjoyed being part of the blogging community and the acceptance I have found in it.
So,the Liebster Award is a thing where you tell 11 facts about yourself, answer 11 questions that the person that you nominated you asked, and award 11 people, who you then ask to answer 11 questions you come up with. The rules are posted at the end of this post.
So to start it all off, 11 random facts about me:
- My favorite movie still to this day is Labyrinth, because it reminds me of spending time with my dad watching sci-fi and fantasy movies.
- I started college in high school because I was bored with the classes that were offered at the high school, and hey- free college.
- Both of my kids were born at 37 weeks.
- I am NOT an outdoor type person. At all. Like, completely. Just… no.
- I would much rather be at home than at a party or with a bunch of people. Total introvert.
- My favorite past time is reading, I just wish I had more time for it .
- I love painting, but I don’t feel creative enough to come up with something on my own, so I find things I like and do my own version of it.
- Coffee is a MUST to start the day.
- Pinot Grigio is my favorite wine. I’m not a fan of sweet wines.
- We are a Whovian household. (If you don’t know Doctor Who, check it out on Netflix and go back to my roots in sci-fi and fantasy. )
- I love baking but I have mostly stopped because then I eat all of it!!!
The 11 questions that Julia asked were :
- My least favorite thing to do with my kids- disciplining. But it has to be done.
- The last time I did something for myself- honestly I can’t remember…… I should work on this.
- When’s the last time you cleaned your fridge- umm… See the answer for #2……
- Burgers or pizza- PIZZA. 100%
- Best movie of 2015- Out of the few new movies I saw this year, Star Wars The Force Awakens definitely has my vote.
- What am I most excited about for the new year- meal planning and saving money. I have a plan and I can’t wait to start!
- Did you make a New Years resolution- along with the meal planning and saving money, my goal is to lose the 10 pounds I put on this year. What the heck happened?!
- What was my favorite moment from 2015- taking my children to Disneyland
- The perfect time for me to wake up in the morning- between 7 and 7:30.
- My go to dinner when I am out of ideas- nachos. See #7…..
- My favorite thing to do with my children- spend time with them. Doing anything at all, just as long as I am with them.
I want to nominate the following people to do this challenge because I love you blogs and am curious about you!!!
The 11 new questions I would love for my awardies to answer are :
- What was your favorite toy as a child?
- If you could do ANYTHING today, what would you do?
- What are you listening to?
- Who is your favorite fictional character and do you have a reason or just because?
- What is your favorite holiday and why?
- Star Wars or Star Trek?
- Who’s your favorite James Bond?
- Do you have a favorite game and what is it?
- What is you least favorite word or the word that makes you cringe?
- Do you play and instrument and if so what?
- Who is your favorite Youtuber or do you have one?
Please answer these questions, and the rules are as follows:
LIEBSTER AWARD RULES:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Display the Liebster Award on your blog
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions you were asked.
- Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers for the Award and have them answer 11 questions.
- Let the other bloggers know you’ve nominated them.
- Copy the rules into your post.